[ September 20, 2020 ]
Written by Randa Omar Abdulilah Mikati
Distance education is correct and effective education, and the student can acquire skills and information, but we have to make the student feel his seriousness and we must not make fun of this type of education.
- Student discipline with the help of parents.
- The presence of parents with students of kindergarten and the first cycle.
- Reliance on asynchronous education more than synchronous learning, that is, recording short lectures (less than 10 minutes) for each idea or concept.
- Keep live lectures for discussions and interactions and not for explaination.
- Continuous evaluation in order to ensure the acquisition of information and skills and the student’s sense of the seriousness of learning.
- Communicate with students who do not participate in order to overcome difficulties.
- The presence of a learning management system to save all the lectures, to communicate with the professor, and to send assignments and tests.