Target Audience: All teachers and content designers
- Defining the nature of distance assessment and differential education
- Presentation of the most prominent methods adopted in the process of alternative evaluation and distance differentiation education
- Preparing models for the methods used in differentiating content, teaching methods and assessment
- Practical application of the methods mentioned in the different topics
Teacher: Dr. Rola Kazem University Instructor and educational trainer at LU, USJ and trainer at ELT
- PhD in teaching English language and its literature (2019)
- Master in teaching English and its literature (2005)
- BA and TD in teaching English and its literature (1999)
- Assisstant professor at Lebanese University, Faculty of Education (since 2003)
- Preservice training to prepare teachers in the English department.
- Assisstant professor at University Saint Josef (USJ), FSEDU higher education program
- Assisstant professor at USAL.
- Consultant and trainer ELT in different educational institution
- has many research papers within the univeristies she works with